Antara Mali ties knot with editor of GQ magazine
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
If at all, there was as prize for the most secretly guarded wedding, then this one will be written boldly in golden words! We are indeed talking about the hush-hush wedding of actress Antara Mali and Che Kurien, the editor of GQ magazine, which took place on Friday evening.
One has to give it to this couple for closely guarding the wedding so much so that there was not even an ounce of news whiff of romance between the couple. For starters, Antara's husband Che has credit of working in organisations like Reuters, Time Out Mumbai and The Indian Express, prior to him joining GQ.
If the reports are to be believed, then, the newly-weds are already on the way to their honeymoon to an undisclosed destination. We wish the lovely couple a lovely and a Mast married life!
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express