Antara Mali ties knot with editor of GQ magazine
- Kalikho Pul's body found hanging from ceiling fan in CM house
- Kalikho Pul: A carpenter who became Arunachal chief minister
- Raghuram Rajan: Risks to inflation target of 5% for March 2017 continue to be on upside
- Irom Sharmila to break 16-year long fast today, start a new fight
- Topgun Abhinav Bindra falls in a shoot-out at Rio
If at all, there was as prize for the most secretly guarded wedding, then this one will be written boldly in golden words! We are indeed talking about the hush-hush wedding of actress Antara Mali and Che Kurien, the editor of GQ magazine, which took place on Friday evening.
One has to give it to this couple for closely guarding the wedding so much so that there was not even an ounce of news whiff of romance between the couple. For starters, Antara's husband Che has credit of working in organisations like Reuters, Time Out Mumbai and The Indian Express, prior to him joining GQ.
- Una awakening: New focus on land distribution for redemption of Dalit dignity
- Angered by gau rakshak, now PM Modi must apply the same principle to all crime
- Governors, with rare exceptions, have been acting as if employees of the Central govt
- Arctic opportunities: India should leverage trade talks with South Korea
- PM Modi's belated statements on gau rakshaks still require scrutiny
- Changing a name of place can be an act of power or about the politics of visibility