Antara Mali ties knot with editor of GQ magazine
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
If at all, there was as prize for the most secretly guarded wedding, then this one will be written boldly in golden words! We are indeed talking about the hush-hush wedding of actress Antara Mali and Che Kurien, the editor of GQ magazine, which took place on Friday evening.
One has to give it to this couple for closely guarding the wedding so much so that there was not even an ounce of news whiff of romance between the couple. For starters, Antara's husband Che has credit of working in organisations like Reuters, Time Out Mumbai and The Indian Express, prior to him joining GQ.
If the reports are to be believed, then, the newly-weds are already on the way to their honeymoon to an undisclosed destination. We wish the lovely couple a lovely and a Mast married life!