Antara Mali ties knot with editor of GQ magazine
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
If at all, there was as prize for the most secretly guarded wedding, then this one will be written boldly in golden words! We are indeed talking about the hush-hush wedding of actress Antara Mali and Che Kurien, the editor of GQ magazine, which took place on Friday evening.
One has to give it to this couple for closely guarding the wedding so much so that there was not even an ounce of news whiff of romance between the couple. For starters, Antara's husband Che has credit of working in organisations like Reuters, Time Out Mumbai and The Indian Express, prior to him joining GQ.
If the reports are to be believed, then, the newly-weds are already on the way to their honeymoon to an undisclosed destination. We wish the lovely couple a lovely and a Mast married life!