Antara Mali ties knot with editor of GQ magazine
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
If at all, there was as prize for the most secretly guarded wedding, then this one will be written boldly in golden words! We are indeed talking about the hush-hush wedding of actress Antara Mali and Che Kurien, the editor of GQ magazine, which took place on Friday evening.
One has to give it to this couple for closely guarding the wedding so much so that there was not even an ounce of news whiff of romance between the couple. For starters, Antara's husband Che has credit of working in organisations like Reuters, Time Out Mumbai and The Indian Express, prior to him joining GQ.
If the reports are to be believed, then, the newly-weds are already on the way to their honeymoon to an undisclosed destination. We wish the lovely couple a lovely and a Mast married life!