Antony not part of PM's team for UK defence talks
- Breaking: Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- Subrata Roy to remain in Tihar, Supreme Court calls Sahara's proposal "dishonourable"
- Arvind Kejriwal stopped on way to meet Narendra Modi
- Modi's next round of Chai pe charcha doesn't have police permission yet
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
Defence Minister A K Antony is not part of Prime Minister Manmohan Singh's delegation that will hold talks with British Prime Minister David Cameron during which defence deals are expected to come up for discussion.
The Defence Minister is not part of the delegation, ministry sources said. However, no reasons were given for Antony not being part of the delegation.
During the talks, the British side is expected to take up the issue of Eurofighter combat aircraft for India's requirement of 126 multi-role fighter planes for the IAF.
The controversial chopper deal involving Anglo-Italian firm AgustaWestland may also come up for discussion.