Antop Hill suicides: Police to question more friends of teen
- Vote Supriya or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day
- Dhowan takes over as Navy Chief, superseded Sinha resigns
- Congress releases CD of Uma Bharti calling Narendra Modi 'Vinash Purush'
- India to pay Russia for arms, ammo it sells to Afghanistan
Police probing the suicide of Meghna Khanna at her Antop Hill residence followed by her father jumping to death will question her friends to find the probable motive that led her to take the extreme step.
Two of Meghna's closest friends were questioned Friday. "Meghna had told them that things were not right at her home," said Narendra Vichare, senior inspector, Antop Hill police station.
Meghna (19), a second year BMM student at Guru Nanak Khalsa College in Matunga, was found hanging from the ceiling fan in her home in Punjabi Colony last Monday by her elder sister Priyanka.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer