Antop Hill suicides: Police to question more friends of teen
- Target Uttar Pradesh: Modi goes to Varanasi, Rajnath to Lucknow
- TRS rules out alliance with Cong in LS, assembly polls
- SC stays death penalty of two Delhi gang-rape convicts till March 31
- AICC spokesman lashes out against PM's silence and negative publicity
- Court imposes fine of Rs 2,500 each on Arvind Kejriwal, Manish Sisodia
Police probing the suicide of Meghna Khanna at her Antop Hill residence followed by her father jumping to death will question her friends to find the probable motive that led her to take the extreme step.
Two of Meghna's closest friends were questioned Friday. "Meghna had told them that things were not right at her home," said Narendra Vichare, senior inspector, Antop Hill police station.
Meghna (19), a second year BMM student at Guru Nanak Khalsa College in Matunga, was found hanging from the ceiling fan in her home in Punjabi Colony last Monday by her elder sister Priyanka.
- BJP projected to sweep Gujarat, Rajasthan, Karnataka; Congress to get big jolt in Maharashtra
- Editors body slams Arvind Kejriwal for ‘irresponsible’ media remark, says it is a sign of ‘weakness’
- Trouble in alliance with Congress, TRS turns to BJP
- Minority panel removed my riot report against Modi: Ex-Secy