Anupam Kher and Bombay Jayashri represented India at Oscars
- Yadav, Bhushan wanted party's defeat in Delhi polls, allege AAP leaders
- Chhattisgarh PDS rice scam: probe widens as police find a list with names, alleged bribes
- Land bill on table, government tells opposition willing to make changes
- His last detention against norms, red flag pre-dated Mufti govt
- Assam MLA claims he warned cops before Dimapur lynching
This year India was represented at the Oscars by Bombay Jayashri (who was nominated for Best Song for Life Of Pi) and our very own Anupam Kher, whose film Silver Linings Playbook had as many as 8 Oscar nominations
The world's most-watched film awards, The 85th Annual Academy Awards, took place in L.A on Sunday (Feb 24) night.
At the nominees bash, Anupam hobnobbed with the Best of Hollywood. The actor was seen with legendary actor Bruce Willis, Leonardo Di Caprio and Suraj Sharma too. Anupam tweeted, "Bruce Willis was happy to see an equally good looking man from India. He was warm & Hilarious."
Anupam also met-up with Ang Lee who won the Best Director award for his visually brilliant film Life Of Pi. Anupam tweeted, "Congratulations to the entire team of Life Of Pi and to the Genius called Ang Lee. Proud to have worked with him :)"