Anupam Kher bonds with De Niro at 'Silver Linings Playbook' premieres
- LIVE: Yogendra Yadav, Prashant Bhushan expelled from AAP National Executive committee
- President Pranab Mukherjee goes to Vajpayee's home with Bharat Ratna
- Land bill will ‘break nation’s backbone’, Sonia tells Gadkari
- After 2010 scare, DGCA got cockpit policy to avert Germanwings-type incident
- Leave IITs alone, can’t talk to 36 applicants in a day and choose (directors): Kakodkar
Bollywood actor Anupam Kher has been bonding with co-stars Robert De Niro and Bradley Cooper at the premieres of 'Silver Linings Playbook' in the Big Apple and at the Doha TriBeCa film festival.
Kher is the only Indian name attached to the David O Russell directed project, which is generating a lot of buzz internationally. The film is also a frontrunner for the Oscars next year.
Kher, who plays the pivotal role of Dr Cliff Patel, therapist to Bradley Cooper's character in the movie, is currently in Doha after attending the eventful premiere in New York.
The 57-year-old actor is keeping his fans updated on his red carpet activities by posting his pictures with De Niro, Cooper and Chris Tucker at the red carpet on his twitter.
"Getting ready for Red Carpet Ceremony of Silver Linings Playbook at Doha Tribeca Film Festival with God Of Acting Robert De Niro," the actor posted on Monday.
He shared another picture with Ashutosh Gowarikar and De Niro at the festival.
Earlier, Kher walked the red carpet with De Niro, Chris Tucker Cooper at the prestigious Rockford Theatre in NY for a star-studded premiere of the film.
"Thank you New York for your warmth & love for me & Silver Linings Playbook. On my way to Doha now for Doha TriBeCa Film Festival," Kher had tweeted.