Anupam Kher bonds with De Niro at 'Silver Linings Playbook' premieres
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Bollywood actor Anupam Kher has been bonding with co-stars Robert De Niro and Bradley Cooper at the premieres of 'Silver Linings Playbook' in the Big Apple and at the Doha TriBeCa film festival.
Kher is the only Indian name attached to the David O Russell directed project, which is generating a lot of buzz internationally. The film is also a frontrunner for the Oscars next year.
Kher, who plays the pivotal role of Dr Cliff Patel, therapist to Bradley Cooper's character in the movie, is currently in Doha after attending the eventful premiere in New York.
The 57-year-old actor is keeping his fans updated on his red carpet activities by posting his pictures with De Niro, Cooper and Chris Tucker at the red carpet on his twitter.
"Getting ready for Red Carpet Ceremony of Silver Linings Playbook at Doha Tribeca Film Festival with God Of Acting Robert De Niro," the actor posted on Monday.
He shared another picture with Ashutosh Gowarikar and De Niro at the festival.
Earlier, Kher walked the red carpet with De Niro, Chris Tucker Cooper at the prestigious Rockford Theatre in NY for a star-studded premiere of the film.
"Thank you New York for your warmth & love for me & Silver Linings Playbook. On my way to Doha now for Doha TriBeCa Film Festival," Kher had tweeted.