Anurag Kashyap on Sundance jury
- Zero-tolerance towards communal violence, must act: Centre to states
- Varanasi: Violence breaks out during protest march, vehicles set ablaze
- Germany our natural partner, says Modi after meeting Merkel; 18 MoUs inked to boost trade
- Why the BJP finds itself in a spot before Gujarat local body polls
- Supreme Court suspends beef ban in Jammu & Kashmir for two months
Filmmaker Anurag Kashyap is part of the prestigious jury for the 2013 Sundance Film Festival. Not only this, his epic crime saga Gangs of Wasseypur (GoW) is also being screened at the festival in the Spotlight section. Kashyap is one of the 19 members comprising five juries at the festival, which will be held between January 17 and 27. Kashyap is the jury member for the World Cinema Dramatic section, alongside director Nadine Labaki and producer Joana Vincent. Besides doing well at box office, his recent film GoW has travelled to festivals in Cannes and Toronto. The film was also honoured at Asia-Pacific Screen Awards in Brisbane and Asia-Pacific Film Festival in Macau. Kashyap is currently working on his next venture titled Ugly.