Anurag Kashyap on Sundance Jury
- âThank the Lord he is dead, this son of a gunâ: Thatâs a lift from the epitaph Khushwant Singh wrote for himself
- 2G spectrum case: ED issues fresh summons to Karunanidhi's wife
- Gandhinagar seat: Modi meets Advani; BJP says 'no differences' over tickets
- One dead, three injured after train derails at Titwala
- Australia releases pictures of possible MH370 debris, four planes checking 2 objects
Filmmaker Anurag Kashyap is part of the prestigious jury for the 2013 Sundance Film Festival. Not only this, his epic crime saga Gangs of Wasseypur (GoW) is also being screened at the festival in the Spotlight section. Kashyap is one of the 19 members comprising five juries at the festival, which will be held between January 17 and 27. He is the jury member for the World Cinema Dramatic section, alongside director Nadine Labaki and producer Joana Vincent. Besides doing well at the box office, his recent film GoW has travelled to festivals in Cannes and Toronto. The film was also honoured at Asia-Pacific Screen Awards in Brisbane and Asia-Pacific Film Festival in Macau. Kashyap is currently working on his next venture titled Ugly.