Anurag Kashyap on Sundance Jury
- PDP, BJP seal alliance to form government in Jammu & Kashmir
- RK Pachauri, accused of sexual harassment, quits UN climate change panel
- Centre's land bill is anti-farmer, says Kejriwal at Anna protest rally
- SpiceJet launches low-fare offer for Holi; one lakh seats on the block
- BJP defends Bhagwat, claims Mother Teresa admitted she was not a social worker
Filmmaker Anurag Kashyap is part of the prestigious jury for the 2013 Sundance Film Festival. Not only this, his epic crime saga Gangs of Wasseypur (GoW) is also being screened at the festival in the Spotlight section. Kashyap is one of the 19 members comprising five juries at the festival, which will be held between January 17 and 27. He is the jury member for the World Cinema Dramatic section, alongside director Nadine Labaki and producer Joana Vincent. Besides doing well at the box office, his recent film GoW has travelled to festivals in Cannes and Toronto. The film was also honoured at Asia-Pacific Screen Awards in Brisbane and Asia-Pacific Film Festival in Macau. Kashyap is currently working on his next venture titled Ugly.