Anurag Kashyap shoots Bombay Talkies at Amitabh Bachchan's house
- His hands tied, PM surrendered to Sonia: ex-media adviserâs book
- How can Modi honour women if he canât mention his wife, asks Rahul
- Mewat simmers after poll clash, killing of Muslim youth
- After rare skull surgery at AIIMS, twins from Kerala look like each other
- For hate speech, EC orders UP not to let Amit Shah, Azam campaign
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan has given Anurag Kashyap a go ahead to shoot at his home 'Pratiksha' for the director's segment in upcoming film Bombay Talkies.
A collection of four stories, the film has four different directors – Kashyap, Zoya Akhtar, Dibarkar Bannerji and Karan Johar.
The 70-year-old actor agreed to open doors to his house for the first time for a film after Kashyap approached Big B with a request as his story deals with a die hard fan, who travels all the way from Allahabad to fulfill his mother's last wish of feeding Bachchan her handmade 'Murabba'.
The director was very keen to capture the historic bungalow.
"Shooting at Mr Bachchan's home is a central part of the script. We are grateful to him for allowing us to access the porch and reception area of his bungalow. This is the first time that his house will be seen on celluloid," said Ashi Dua, producer of the film.
'Bombay Talkies', releasing on May 3rd, celebrates 100 years of cinema with four short films from four Hindi film directors.
Bachchan is currently shooting for Prakash Jha's political drama Satyagraha in Bhopal.
- Under attack over rape remark, SP chief Mulayam Yadav blames media
- JD(S) releases manifesto, vows to protect interests of state
- Ambareesh returns, says will sort ‘minor differences’
- Sagar Ghosh killing: Breather for DGP as HC stays single bench order
- Face of Gujarat riots is face of BJP: Mamata
- Cong seeks action against Advani on ‘wrong’ info in affidavit