Anurag Kashyap touches Martin Scorsese’s feet
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Filmmaker Anurag Kashyap recently had the opportunity of meeting Hollywood director Martin Scorsese at the Marrakech Film Festival.
A picture of a smiling Anurag touching the director's feet has been doing the rounds.
While at Marrakech, Anurag who is said to be a self-confessed fan of Scorsese was lucky to have attended a special screening of 'The Wolf of Wall Street', which has been directed by Martin Scorsese.
Anurag Kashyap also recently hosted a screening of the Leonardo DeCaprio starrer which was attended by most of the Bollywood fraternity including Ranbir Kapoor, Katrina Kaif, Anushka Sharma, Kiran Rao, Imtiaz Ali and Ayan Mukherjee among others.
At this year's edition of the Marrakech Film Festival, Anurag Kashyap was a jury member and joined French actress Marion Cotillard along with other big names from around the world.