Anurag Kashyap touches Martin Scorsese’s feet
- Ironically Cong leader Manoharsinh Jadeja was first to call Modi 'incorruptible', show Wikileaks cable
- AgustaWestland deal: India to 'pursue all options' to recover bank guarantee
- Missing Malaysian plane: Co-pilot spoke last words from missing aircraft
- Congress a sinking ship, even senior leaders deserting it: Arun Jaitley
- Hailstorm: Crop loss figure goes up to Rs 10,000 crore
Filmmaker Anurag Kashyap recently had the opportunity of meeting Hollywood director Martin Scorsese at the Marrakech Film Festival.
A picture of a smiling Anurag touching the director's feet has been doing the rounds.
While at Marrakech, Anurag who is said to be a self-confessed fan of Scorsese was lucky to have attended a special screening of 'The Wolf of Wall Street', which has been directed by Martin Scorsese.
Anurag Kashyap also recently hosted a screening of the Leonardo DeCaprio starrer which was attended by most of the Bollywood fraternity including Ranbir Kapoor, Katrina Kaif, Anushka Sharma, Kiran Rao, Imtiaz Ali and Ayan Mukherjee among others.
At this year's edition of the Marrakech Film Festival, Anurag Kashyap was a jury member and joined French actress Marion Cotillard along with other big names from around the world.
- A blue bungalow that retains its old glory as others lose theirs
- Like Rahul, Mamata should also be more critical of Modi: Imam
- Several city college principals want junior colleges separated
- Pune rural police set up cell to coordinate poll preparedness
- Four chain-snatching incidents reported in city
- Maoists distance from Nachika, call his surrender plan ‘drama’