Anurag Kashyap-Kalki split: It's nobody's business to know about my personal life
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Happy with Varun's praise, says Rahul; Sonia files nomination from Rae Bareli
- Nitish Katara murder case: Delhi HC upholds life sentence of Vikas Yadav, two others; calls it honour killing
- SpiceJet can't sell tickets at Re 1, it is malpractice, says DGCA
- âTehseen names new Indian Mujahideen duo in 2010 Jama Masjid shootingâ
- Five killed as 8.2 magnitude earthquake jolts Chile; tsunami alert issued
Filmmaker Anurag Kashyap, whose marriage to actress Kalki Koechlin is in trouble, says it is nobody's business to know about his personal life.
The couple had said in a joint statement last month that they were separating.
"We issued a statement.. Thats it. I don't think it is anybody's business to know what is happening in my personal life. We issued a joint statement and that should end the whole... What people want to know and think I don't want to talk about that," Kashyap said here last evening.
Kalki and Kashyap fell in love while working on 'Dev D' in 2009 and got married in 2011.
Recently even Hrithik Roshan and his wife of 13 years Sussanne ended their relation.
On this, Kashyap said, "It is their business I am no one to comment on their personal life. I don't think it is anybody's business what happens in anybody's personal life."
- ‘Fake’ MBA admission: Iranian girl untraceable as cops busy with polls
- To avoid election duty, teachers flock to doctors to get medical certificates
- Arun Bhatia hopes to get third time lucky
- Congress complains against Narendra Modi for poll code violation
- Flying squads deployed to check flow of liquor and gifts yet to spot offenders
- Flaunt the indelible ink on your finger, and get freebies