Anurag Kashyap-Kalki split: It's nobody's business to know about my personal life
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Filmmaker Anurag Kashyap, whose marriage to actress Kalki Koechlin is in trouble, says it is nobody's business to know about his personal life.
The couple had said in a joint statement last month that they were separating.
"We issued a statement.. Thats it. I don't think it is anybody's business to know what is happening in my personal life. We issued a joint statement and that should end the whole... What people want to know and think I don't want to talk about that," Kashyap said here last evening.
Kalki and Kashyap fell in love while working on 'Dev D' in 2009 and got married in 2011.
Recently even Hrithik Roshan and his wife of 13 years Sussanne ended their relation.
On this, Kashyap said, "It is their business I am no one to comment on their personal life. I don't think it is anybody's business what happens in anybody's personal life."
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express