Anushka Sharma to work with Hrithik Roshan in Shuddhi
The corridors in Dharma Productions are abuzz with the news of Anushka Sharma landing the plum role opposite Hrithik Roshan in the forthcoming film, Shuddhi.
Earlier there were reports, that Kareena Kapoor, Deepika Padukone and Priyanka Chopra were also being considered for the movie.
Karan Malhotra, who directed Agneepath remake, is helming the project.
Anushka Sharma, who won awards for her performance in Jab Tak Hai Jaan last year, has worked with almost all big production houses but this will be her first time with Dharma Productions.
Reports have it that Kareena and Deepika were not considered for the role due to their busy schedule.
Keep watching this space for more updates.
- 21-year-old dies in road mishap, one injured
- Ask Badals where is Ludhiana Metro: Bhattal to locals
- Arrests in priest murder case divide Catholic Church
- Short Change: EPFO to allot permanent account number to active subscribers by Oct 15
- India Inc profit set to grow, but margins under pressure
- Mulayam: Will amend Constitution for Muslim quota