Anushka Sharma's sizzling hot shoot for Maxim
- Arunachal crisis: SC to hear Congress plea against President's rule at 2 pm
- 6 years later, the admission — ‘Yes, I shot him dead, he was unarmed, officer told me to’
- India is doing great, nobody talks about it, says Donald Trump
- NFHS report reveals 50% children under five years anaemic in West Bengal
- Toyota sells 10.15 million vehicles in 2015, remains world's biggest automaker
Anushka Sharma, who has won accolades for her portrayal of Akira in Jab Tak Hai Jaan, is sizzling hot on the cover of this month's Maxim India cover.
The 24-year-old actor, who wasn't yet seen in such a bold avatar, has finally come with a hot and sexy lingerie shoot for the men's magazine.
The actress, shows off her well toned legs in orange shorts worn with a green net top.
The Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi actress has come a long way and can be seen at her seductive best in the magazine.
- Dalit scholar’s death exposed inability of casteist Hindu to be modern
- Annotated edition of Hitler's Mein Kemph
- Why yuan matters Indian equity markets
- R-day and the saccharine sweet patriotism
- It is clear PM’s concept of nationhood extends beyond constitutional parameters
- The sensitive and old controversy about the minority character of AMU