Anushka Sharma's sizzling hot shoot for Maxim
- Sanjay Dutt released from Yerwada jail after 42 months
- Live updates from the budget session of Parliament
- Railway Budget 2016: Suresh Prabhu confirms free WiFi in 100 stations by end of this year
- Jat quota stir: Through petrol bomb, stone pelting and abuses, Army showed restraint
- Smriti Irani trains guns on Congress in aggressive, emotional Lok Sabha speech
Anushka Sharma, who has won accolades for her portrayal of Akira in Jab Tak Hai Jaan, is sizzling hot on the cover of this month's Maxim India cover.
The 24-year-old actor, who wasn't yet seen in such a bold avatar, has finally come with a hot and sexy lingerie shoot for the men's magazine.
The actress, shows off her well toned legs in orange shorts worn with a green net top.
The Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi actress has come a long way and can be seen at her seductive best in the magazine.
- Section 124A should stay
- It is not anti-national to denounce a court judgment or ask for azaadi for Kashmir
- Pampore shows why India needs counter-terrorism institutions, not more martyrs
- FM’s fiscal deficit dilemma
- There can be no greater form of political violence than Haryana’s panchayat law
- I love my country enough to commit to its future even if it means being branded anti-national