Anushka Sharma's sizzling hot shoot for Maxim
- Not RSSâ job to chant âNamo, Namoâ, canât cross limits for BJP: Mohan Bhagwat
- Missing Malaysia Airlines: âFakeâ passports mystery deepens
- Mocking Nitishâs âPM hopesâ, Modi woos Muslims, Yadavs
- Arvind Kejriwal accused of influencing TV interview
- Dalit teen canât pay to cheat in exam, immolates himself
Anushka Sharma, who has won accolades for her portrayal of Akira in Jab Tak Hai Jaan, is sizzling hot on the cover of this month's Maxim India cover.
The 24-year-old actor, who wasn't yet seen in such a bold avatar, has finally come with a hot and sexy lingerie shoot for the men's magazine.
The actress, shows off her well toned legs in orange shorts worn with a green net top.
The Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi actress has come a long way and can be seen at her seductive best in the magazine.
- Eight held for ‘attacking’ Dalit wedding procession in Sabarkantha
- 90 airports on alert to check movement of cash ahead of elections
- Notices to 23 hospitals for withdrawing facility
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- In Mumbai, teacher’s love story with student ends in her arrest
- Govt dismisses AAP allegations
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress