Anushka Sharma's sizzling hot shoot for Maxim
- Dhaka attack: Gunmen were from Bangladesh group, not Islamic State, says minister
- Baghdad blasts: Death toll crosses 80, over 160 injured
- Indo-US ties not a matter of concern for Pakistan: Sartaj Aziz
- Dhaka attack: Indian national Tarishi killed with friends, signs of torture
- No roads lead to Tripura: State reels under fuel crisis, shortage of supplies
Anushka Sharma, who has won accolades for her portrayal of Akira in Jab Tak Hai Jaan, is sizzling hot on the cover of this month's Maxim India cover.
The 24-year-old actor, who wasn't yet seen in such a bold avatar, has finally come with a hot and sexy lingerie shoot for the men's magazine.
The actress, shows off her well toned legs in orange shorts worn with a green net top.
The Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi actress has come a long way and can be seen at her seductive best in the magazine.
- Disconnect between government and people
- PM Modi needs to shut profitless public sector companies that are ugly remnants of licence raj
- Modi's challenge: BJP not a pyramid like Cong; it's a mountain range like Himalayas
- Inside Track: Office to(i)let
- Brexit points to crises not simply British
- India rushed into applying for NSG membership without adequate groundwork