Apparent Fellaini headbutt mars Everton-Stoke draw
- In Arunachal, Narendra Modi warns China against âexpansionistâ plans
- Fraud Office gets govt nod to prosecute Radia firms
- On false cases, donât discriminate between Muslims and others: Purohit writes to Shinde
- âStingâ journalist who reported on Amit Shah gets VIP security
- Pakistani prisoner found hanging in Jammu jail
An apparent headbutt by Everton midfielder Marouane Fellaini marred his team's 1-1 draw at Stoke in the Premier League on Saturday.
Fellaini lunged at Stoke captain Ryan Shawcross but it wasn't seen by match officials. The Belgium international could still find himself in trouble when the Football Association's disciplinary chiefs look at the incident on Monday.
Everton would have gone level on points with third- lace Chelsea had it maintained the lead given to the visitors by Shawcross' own goal in the 36th minute.
Kenwyne Jones equalized with a header in the 50th for his first goal in 28 league appearances, preserving Stoke's unbeaten record at home this season.
- ‘Irrespective of the noise, BJP won’t get so many seats. There is craze for Modi, but how much translates into votes is difficult to say’
- Singhal: Hindus should have at least 5 children
- AMU teachers body to boycott Mulayam visit
- Mulayam, Akhilesh woo Brahmins, Muslims
- ‘Sting’ journalist who reported on Amit Shah gets VIP security
- Don’t discriminate between Muslims and others on false cases: Purohit writes to Shinde
- What should common man expect when PM’s killers are freed: Rahul on Jayalalithaa’s decision
- The regressive state | The Indian Express
- Top General speaks: Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly
- Modi: Happy that my speeches contribute to nation’s coffers | The Indian Express