Apple cuts MacBook prices
- Indonesian military plane crash death toll rises to 74
- Eurogroup turned down Greek bailout extension, says Finnish FinMin Alexander Stubb
- Disappointment creeping in over Modi govt's reform pace: Moody's
- Dholpur Palace: Congress' fresh document says it's a govt property
- Greece will not pay IMF debt on Tuesday: Finance minister
In a bid to gain more share in the burgeoning computer market in India, technology giant Apple today slashed prices of its MacBook laptops. The 13-inch MacBook Air with 256GB of flash (storage) will now be available at a "new lower price of Rs 94,900". The 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display will now start at Rs 99,900 for 128GB of flash and Rs 1,14,900 for a new 2.6 GHz processor and 256GB of flash. The 15-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display will now feature a faster 2.4 GHz quad-core processor.