Apple cuts MacBook prices
- Live, Ind vs Aus: Quick strikes put India on top
- Bengal nun gangrape: First arrest made from Mumbai
- Germanwings crash: Chilling report says one pilot left cockpit, was unable to return
- If anything that is defamatory goes off, we will have a very boring Internet: Jaitley
- Hooda govt bent rules to favour Robert Vadra firm: CAG
In a bid to gain more share in the burgeoning computer market in India, technology giant Apple today slashed prices of its MacBook laptops. The 13-inch MacBook Air with 256GB of flash (storage) will now be available at a "new lower price of Rs 94,900". The 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display will now start at Rs 99,900 for 128GB of flash and Rs 1,14,900 for a new 2.6 GHz processor and 256GB of flash. The 15-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display will now feature a faster 2.4 GHz quad-core processor.