Apple may have planted iWatch leaks 'out of desperation', says report
- PM Modi at UN General Assembly: Women's development integral part of our development plans
- PM Modi in US: What scares CEOs about doing business with India
- Pak expresses 'deep concern' about India's plan to build wall along LoC
- Barack Obama, Xi Jinping agree: US, China won't conduct cybertheft
- Volkswagen faces probe in India after emission standards scandal
Tech giant Apple may have planted iWatch leaks in to show the world it is still innovating, a report has claimed.
According to Forbes contributor Nigam Arora, one theory is that Apple wanted to let the world know it is developing a smartwatch since rumors of a similar offering being developed by Samsung emerged last month.
Arora also suggested that Apple might have planted the stories "out of desperation" to show that it is not a two-trick pony with the iPhone and iPad, and it's still innovating, Fox News reports.
He wrote that Apple boss Tim Cook has been talking about innovation, but not many seem to believe him.'