Apple unveils iPad with more memory
- PDP, BJP seal alliance to form government in Jammu & Kashmir
- RK Pachauri, accused of sexual harassment, quits UN climate change panel
- Centre's land bill is anti-farmer, says Kejriwal at Anna protest rally
- SpiceJet launches low-fare offer for Holi; one lakh seats on the block
- BJP defends Bhagwat, claims Mother Teresa admitted she was not a social worker
Apple says it will sell an iPad with more memory than the current models available.
Apple Inc. said Tuesday that the new, full-size model comes with 128 gigabytes of memory, up from 64 gigabytes. Nothing else has changed, so it will remain a fourth-generation iPad, which went on sale in November. The memory increase does not apply to the iPad Mini, which also went on sale in November.
The new iPad will go on sale in the U.S. on Feb. 5 for $799 for a Wi-Fi model and $929 with cellular data access as well.
Apple says it has sold more than 120 million iPads since their debut in April 2010. The latest iPads with 16, 32 and 64 gigabytes remain available, starting at $499.