AR Rahman walks Grammy red carpet with wife
- We condemn the flogging of Dalit men in Gujarat, says Rajnath Singh
- India cannot suppress voice of Kashmiris, should hold plebiscite: Nawaz Sharif
- Hockey legend Mohammed Shahid passes away
- Ambiguity on Navjot Singh Sidhu's status in BJP as no official word on resignation from party
- 7th Pay Commission: Govt to examine pay parity between IAS, non-IAS officers
Oscar-winning music composer AR Rahman attended the 55th Annual Grammy awards here along with wife Saira Banu.
The 47-year-old music maestro looked dapper in a black suit while wife Saira looked elegant in a black salwar-suit with golden embroidery.
"On the way to the Grammies!," Rahman tweeted.
- UN faces a crisis, but its new secretary general is unlikely to upset tradition
- South China Sea verdict has changed the ground rules for future engagement with China
- Empowering women through JAM
- Resolution of citizen grievances is an indicator of the performance of government departments
- Telescope: Grace and the lack of it
- The endeavour for a common civil law must be to end discrimination, and not stamp majority might