AR Rahman walks Grammy red carpet with wife
- Would prefer to go to Pakistan than stop criticising Modi: Omar Abdullah
- Supreme Court lifts mining ban in Goa, caps iron ore volume
- PMO begins work on Presidentâs Parliament speech for next govt
- In this TN seat, Cong, BJP and AAP take centrestage
- To prevent polarisation, EC tells Delhi Police âdonât publicise workâ
Oscar-winning music composer AR Rahman attended the 55th Annual Grammy awards here along with wife Saira Banu.
The 47-year-old music maestro looked dapper in a black suit while wife Saira looked elegant in a black salwar-suit with golden embroidery.
"On the way to the Grammies!," Rahman tweeted.
After the event he posted, "Enjoyed the Bob Marley tribute."
- Five months after gruesome ATM attack, accused still at large
- Ex-syndicate member of Bangalore University held in marks-for-cash scam
- Accused get bail as police fail to file chargesheet
- ‘Naxals collected info on trucks carrying explosives from Khadki to Ahmednagar’
- A tale of two villages: Ramayan and Mahabharat
- UP CM tears into Modi bastion on first visit to Gujarat, says Third Front ready