AR Rahman walks Grammy red carpet with wife
- A person killing people with Quran in his hand is not Muslim, but a terrorist: Aamir Khan at #RNGAwards
- Dubai shuts down part of metro's green line over large fire
- Oceans, cyberworld should not become new theatres of contests: PM Modi
- Financial transactions motive behind Sheena's murder, CBI tells court
- J&K: Army jawan, three terrorists killed in separate encounters
Oscar-winning music composer AR Rahman attended the 55th Annual Grammy awards here along with wife Saira Banu.
The 47-year-old music maestro looked dapper in a black suit while wife Saira looked elegant in a black salwar-suit with golden embroidery.
"On the way to the Grammies!," Rahman tweeted.
- Frequent promulgation of ordinances has more to do with managerial ethos
- Indian peacekeeping abroad: Samantha Power shows some deft diplomacy
- The needs of the time shape the character of the myth- Tipu Sultan
- Raja-Mandala: Japan’s counter to China’s silk road
- It started with Perumal
- Open channels of communication are vital for democracy and governance