AR Rahman walks Grammy red carpet with wife
- Dawood's hanging would have satisfied us more: Family of 93 blasts victim
- Terrorists who attacked Gurdaspur came from Pakistan: Rajnath Singh
- Nation bids tearful adieu to former president APJ Abdul Kalam
- Why this unseemly hurry in Yakub execution: Prashant Bhushan
- Taliban confirms leader Mullah Omar's death, new successor already in place
Oscar-winning music composer AR Rahman attended the 55th Annual Grammy awards here along with wife Saira Banu.
The 47-year-old music maestro looked dapper in a black suit while wife Saira looked elegant in a black salwar-suit with golden embroidery.
"On the way to the Grammies!," Rahman tweeted.
After the event he posted, "Enjoyed the Bob Marley tribute."