Arabul out of hospital, back in jail
Express News Service : Kolkata, Sat Jan 26 2013, 02:03 hrs
- Maoists target teachers, ambulance
- The Rahul Gandhi interview: 'PM candidates are unconstitutional, I won't step back if MPs ask me to be PM'
- Day after EC crackdown, Azam Khan booked for Kargil remarks
- Naveen Patnaik: The survivor
- Elections 2014 Live: Narendra Modi to address Chennai rally in first of many in Tamil Nadu
Trinamool Congress strongman from Bhangor, Arabul Islam, was discharged from SSKM Hospital on Friday andd sent to 14 days in jail custody by a local court, which rejected his bail plea. He was arrested for assault on CPM MLA Abdur Rezzak Mollah.