Arjun Kapoor in Abbas-Mustanís next
- N-Korea says rocket launch a success, Kwangmyong 4 placed into orbit
- Kerala solar scam: Saritha Nair, the woman at the centre of the scandal
- Beef license for foreigners? Haryana govt may soon issue special permits
- As US lifts sanctions, Iran wants India to pay oil dues in euros
- Mumbai set to get India’s first international arbitration centre
Even as Race 2's duo director Abbas-Mustan are enjoying the film's huge success at the box-office, they are in talks with Boney Kapoor to direct a film for his production house which will have son Arjun Kapoor in the lead. "Yes, it's true that Boney has approached us to direct a film with Arjun. Presently we are in the process of finalising the project and things should fall into place by next week," said Mustan.
Ya Hussain lyrics removed from David composition
Ya Hussain, the mourning chant sung by Shia Muslims specially during the 10-day mourning period of Muharram, which was part of the film David's track, has now been removed. The decision was taken by director Bejoy Nambiar after a group of Shia Muslims saw a clipping and objected to their mourning song being sung with a background music. "The Muslim priests wanted us to remove the music from the composition and we understood their sentiments. However, instead of removing the music we decided not to use the lyrics," said Nambiar. The song was sung by Lucky Ali and composed by Prashant Pillai.
A double role for Abhishek Bachchan in Happy New Year?
Even though director Farah Khan refuses to divulge the cast (except for Shah Rukh Khan and Boman Irani) of her directorial venture Happy New Year (HNY), according to reports Abhishek Bachchan has also been confirmed for the film. Not only that, if the buzz is true he shall be playing a double role in the film!
In Bol Bachchan, Bachchan's character was forced to play two contrasting guys, but now with HNY, he shall essay a double role for the first time.
Being produced by Shah Rukh Khan's Red Chillies, the shooting for HNY starts from April.
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress
- Strategies anchored in incubators fail to foster entrepreneurship
- Existing regime of film censorship is unconstitutional
- Section 377: A right to love
- PM Oli has been lucky, but his political survival looks uncertain
- Across the aisle- MGNREGA: Making a meal of words