Arjun Rampal on GQ cover this month
- Yoga Day celebration at Rajpath sets two Guinness World Records
- Yoga not religious; an antidote to violence, conflict: Swaraj at UN
- Death toll climbs to 97 in Mumbai hooch tragedy, 2 women arrested
- 'Peepli Live' co-director, Mahmood Farooqui arrested on rape charges
- Lalit Modi invoked British royal names for UK travel papers
He is one of the first premier supermodels of India. He is none other than Arjun Rampal, the man who put India on the global map, courtesy his Adonis look and a personality that gives many supermodels an inferiority complex even today! And it is this man, who is on the cover of the latest edition of GQ.
Aptly titled 'The unusual world of Arjun Rampal', this article takes a 'magnified sneak peak' in the world of the enigmatic phenomenon called Arjun Rampal! It has him talking about his supermodel wife Mehr Jessia Rampal. He says, "When I looked at my wife for the first time, I thought she'd be a beautiful wife to have- and it happened. I guess my visualization was just stronger than the rest." This issue also has a treat for Arjun's fans in the form of 5 things that you didn't know about him, but should know. A couple of these things include him confessing that he was really scared before Om Shanti Om and the legendary man by whom Arjun was completely rattled by! Arjun also speaks his heart out saying, "We've gone through that phase where we've tried to do other things just to make ends meet". This issue surely makes an interesting read.