- Vote Supriya or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day
- Dhowan takes over as Navy Chief, superseded Sinha resigns
- Congress releases CD of Uma Bharti calling Narendra Modi 'Vinash Purush'
- India to pay Russia for arms, ammo it sells to Afghanistan
The New Year brings with it new shopping lists. Catching our eye early on is bag-brand Esbeda's latest collection — "The Sparkle". The bleak, cold weather demands for some bling and cheer in one's wardrobe and this collection throws up some interesting options. Ranging from shoulder bags to cute totes, the collection makes the most of candy colours such as pink and powder blue. Apart from being eye-catching, the bags boast of smart zippers, comfortable spaces and secure handles. Priced Rs 2,280 onwards, the collection is easy on the pocket too.
Skinny to regular, high-waist to low-riders, hipster to boot cut, the world of jeans is ever evolving. Proving that there is a jean for every occasion is Italian denim brand
Armani Jeans that has made its way to India with two stores in New Delhi. The latest collection of denims plays with logos and strong silhouettes. One can also choose from a variety of accessories and apparel. Prices start at Rs 5,000.
If you are looking to spruce up your wardrobe but haven't got the time to head to multiple stores, then here's an option. Inkfruit.com is out with its latest collection of apparel and accessories for women and we are impressed with the variety on offer. One can choose from a range of tops, tunics, dresses, fashion jewellery, footwear and bags. Be it mint-coloured jeggings, a yellow belt or a pair of pink shoes, there's something for everyone. Our pick — this leopard-print dress (in the picture) clutched at the waist, which is in sync with the season's trend. Prices start at Rs 599.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer