Armaan just a friend, Ajay Devgn, Kajol not against me: Tanishaa
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Amid reports of her closeness with Armaan Kohli, a co-contestant on 'Bigg Boss 7' TV reality show, actress Tanishaa Mukherjee tonight said he was just a "friend".
Tanishaa was pipped by model-turned-actress Gauahar Khan to the top prize on the seventh season of the show.
Tanishaa, daughter of yesteryears' actress Tanuja and sister of Kajol, rubbished reports that her family was upset about herself and Armaan.
Tanishaa has faced flak for not standing up to Armaan's aggressive behaviour during her stint on the show.
"Armaan is my friend... He has supported me. I hope maine bahut logo ke dil jeete hai. I made friends in the house and will continue to remain friends with Andy, Elli and Armaan.
"My family is not upset with me and Armaan. Family is protective... No one will like their daughter to get involved in a fight. My family is happy with me," Tanishaa said.
Asked if her proximity to Armaan was a mind game, she replied, "I don't understand game".
There were reports that Tanishaa's brother-in-law, Ajay Devgn, had tried to remove her from the show and had even written to the channel regarding the same.
"I don't think family writes letters or takes me out of the house... they are supportive... they are happy," she said.
"Coming from a big family, I took a risk by coming here ... watched by 85 cameras all the time. I have faith in my upbringing," she said.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express