'Armour of Shiv Sainiks' keeping Bal Thackeray from death's door: Diwakar Raote
- Hunt on for Malaysian Airlines: Stolen passports, missing debris fuels fears of foul play
- Raj Thackeray warms up to Narendra Modi, lets Sena feel the heat
- Rs 25,000 cr: CAG sees biggest ever J&K land scam
- Uttar Pradesh BJP wants tickets for four riot-accused MLAs
- Haryana, Gujarat top industry-friendly states, Maharashtra among bottom five
Thanking Shiv Sainiks for their prayers for Bal Thackeray's good health, senior party leader Diwakar Raote today said until the armour of Shiv Sainiks is with Bal Thackeray, nothing would happen to him.
"Till the time Shiv Sainiks' impregnable armour is with Balasaheb, nothing will happen to him," Raote told reporters outside Matoshree.
Thanking Sena workers for their well wishes he said that their prayers have been making a positive difference to his health. Around two hundred Sena workers have been shouting slogans for Bal Thackeray's good health since three days.
Maharashtra BJP in-charge Venkaiah Naidu who also visited the Sena chief's residence said Thackeray's health is improving.
"We pray that he recovers at the earliest. I was told by Uddhav Thackeray that Balasaheb's health is better than yesterday. We pray that he should recover early and continue to guide us. Thackeray has been a fighter throughout his life," Naidu told reporters.
"We conveyed our leadership's concern about the Sena chief's health to Uddhav. We are praying to god for his normalcy," he added.
Bollywood actress Hema Malini who visited Matoshree along with BJP leader Shaina NC said Thackeray's health is better than yesterday.
- Bengal model better than Modi’s Gujarat, says Didi
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- Three RTI activists whom Kejriwal paid homage are alive
- Poojary wins Mangalore primary
- Short change: Health cover for girl child at 50% discount
- Run with the bulls, don’t lose out to foreign investors again
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress