'Armour of Shiv Sainiks' keeping Bal Thackeray from death's door: Diwakar Raote
- Will reach out to 'muslim' brothers, address Ram Temple issue: Modi
- Congress backs Priyanka Gandhi as she hits out at opposition for 'targeting Robert Vadra without proof'
- CJI bars advocate's entry in SC for 6 months for sexual harrassment
- April 22 Campaign roundup: Modi hurls a 'khooni panja' at Cong, says its responsible for 1100 lives in Telangana
- IPL 7: It's that man Glenn Maxwell again
Thanking Shiv Sainiks for their prayers for Bal Thackeray's good health, senior party leader Diwakar Raote today said until the armour of Shiv Sainiks is with Bal Thackeray, nothing would happen to him.
"Till the time Shiv Sainiks' impregnable armour is with Balasaheb, nothing will happen to him," Raote told reporters outside Matoshree.
Thanking Sena workers for their well wishes he said that their prayers have been making a positive difference to his health. Around two hundred Sena workers have been shouting slogans for Bal Thackeray's good health since three days.
Maharashtra BJP in-charge Venkaiah Naidu who also visited the Sena chief's residence said Thackeray's health is improving.
"We pray that he recovers at the earliest. I was told by Uddhav Thackeray that Balasaheb's health is better than yesterday. We pray that he should recover early and continue to guide us. Thackeray has been a fighter throughout his life," Naidu told reporters.
"We conveyed our leadership's concern about the Sena chief's health to Uddhav. We are praying to god for his normalcy," he added.
Bollywood actress Hema Malini who visited Matoshree along with BJP leader Shaina NC said Thackeray's health is better than yesterday.
- MU issues showcause notice to S K Somaiya College
- Denied nod to sit with her special child in classroom, mother moves MSCPCR
- Judgment day today for couple caught on wrong side of new rape law
- Man accused of murder dies in custody, kin allege torture
- 2 BJP workers injured in firing
- 322 polling stations in Mumbai, suburbs ‘critical’