Armstrong tops Forbes list of most disliked athletes
- Essar Leaks: SC issues notices to Essar Group and Centre on PIL seeking court-monitored probe
- Karnataka CM announces CBI probe into death of IAS officer DK Ravi
- Hashimpura massacre: 10 freed still in UP Police
- Jaitley, Rajan paper over the cracks, minister says in regular, frank talks
- Lee Kuan Yew, founder of modern Singapore, passes away at 91
Disgraced US cyclist Lance Armstrong has topped a new list by Forbes magazine of the most disliked athletes.
According to the list, Armstrong narrowly passed American football player Manti, who reportedly faked the death of a fictitious girlfriend to gain appeal, to be on the top of the list, after both got only 15 percent votes in a survey, Sport24 reports.
Manti, who got second place in Heisman Trophy voting as last season''s top player which made him a top National Football League prospect, reportedly faked the death of a fictitious girlfriend to gain sympathy.
Third on the list, at 19 percent appeal, is 14-time major golf champion Tiger Woods, following an epic sex scandal that destroyed his marriage and damaged his marketing image and sponsorship deals.
Other sportsmen on the list are NFL Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler, Alex Rodriguez of Major League Baseball's New York Yankees, NFL Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick, US stock car racer Kurt Busch,World's team mate Kobe Bryant and NFL Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo.