Armstrong tops Forbes list of most disliked athletes
- EC issues show cause notice to Mulayam Singh Yadav for violation of poll code
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- Azam Khan threatens to move Supreme Court, slams EC's relief to Amit Shah
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- IPL 7: KXIP chase 206, beat CSK by six wickets
Disgraced US cyclist Lance Armstrong has topped a new list by Forbes magazine of the most disliked athletes.
According to the list, Armstrong narrowly passed American football player Manti, who reportedly faked the death of a fictitious girlfriend to gain appeal, to be on the top of the list, after both got only 15 percent votes in a survey, Sport24 reports.
Manti, who got second place in Heisman Trophy voting as last season''s top player which made him a top National Football League prospect, reportedly faked the death of a fictitious girlfriend to gain sympathy.
Third on the list, at 19 percent appeal, is 14-time major golf champion Tiger Woods, following an epic sex scandal that destroyed his marriage and damaged his marketing image and sponsorship deals.
Other sportsmen on the list are NFL Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler, Alex Rodriguez of Major League Baseball's New York Yankees, NFL Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick, US stock car racer Kurt Busch,World's team mate Kobe Bryant and NFL Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer