Army chief to visit Lance Naik Sudhakar's family on Jan 18
- Gujjars intensify agitation for job quota, block Delhi-Mumbai rail track
- Video: Mumbai graduate denied job for being Muslim, Minorities Commission seeks explanation from company
- Geelani's 'incomplete' passport application cannot be processed: MEA
- Manish Sisodia launches counter-attack, says AAP govt trying to stop officers' transfer-posting industry
- 'You are the apple of my eye': Osama bin Laden's son's letter to wife
Army chief General Bikram Singh would pay a visit to the family members of martyr Lance Naik Sudhakar Singh at his native Dadhiya village in Sidhi district of Madhya Pradesh on January 18.
Minister of State for Defence Jitendra Singh would also accompany General Singh, official sources said here today.
A special team of Army has already reached here to prepare for the General's trip, they said.
On January 8, the two soldiers – Lance Naiks Sudhakar Singh and Hemraj Singh were killed near the LoC by Pakistani troops. The jawans belonged to 13 Rajputana Rifles.