Army Day: We are prepared to face all challenges to national security, says General Bikram Singh
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
The Army chief expressed confidence that the Army, the Airforce, the Navy, central paramilitary forces and the police will together provide a strong safety shield to the country.
He also talked about plans for construction of rehabilitation homes and one old age home in each command area for the welfare of the Army personnel.