Army recruitment rally for Vidarbha from Dec 1 in Chandrapur
- Kirti Azad seeks Modi's intervention in DDCA row, asks for specific reasons for BJP's action against him
- Govt moves to double MPs’ salary to Rs 2.8 lakh a month
- DDCA row: Give Delhi govt copies of seized papers, Court tells CBI
- 20 categories exempt: Two-wheelers, women drivers, hybrid cars, VVIPs except Delhi CM Kejriwal
- BJP leader’s son among 15 named in Dadri lynching chargesheet
A five day Army recruitment rally is being held in Chandrapur for the benefit of youth from the region from December 1-5 and is likely to induct about 500 people during the camp, a top official said today.
Recruitment in soldier general duty, soldier clerk, soldier technical and solider technical (Nursing assistant) for youths from Akola, Bhandara, Washim and Nagpur would be carried on December 1 at Chanda Club ground, Chandrapur, said Col N S Bains, Director, Army Recruitment Centre, here.
He said Amaravati, Akola, Bhandara, Chandraupur, Gadchiroli, Gondia, Washim, Aardha, Yavatmal and Nagpur youth would be recruited for solder tradesman on December 2.
Similarly Chandrapur, Gadchiroli and Wardha boys will get opportunity on December 3 for soldier general duty, soldier clerk, soldier technical and soldier technical (nursing assistant) and December 4 is kept reserved for Amravati, Gondi and Yavatmal for same category recruitment. December 5 will be exclusively recruitment for son of ex-soldiers, son of widows, son of war widows and sportsmen of state and national level.
- The court has misread the constitutional right to adult suffrage
- Rajya Sabha has failed in its role as a delaying chamber for unwise legislation
- Telescope: Somebodies, nobodies, and those in between
- Mother Teresa’s dedication to her ‘simple duty’ was itself miraculous
- A compilation of state-level good practices gives reasons to be optimistic
- COP-21 portend major trade negotiation changes for the WTO