Army recruitment rally for Vidarbha from Dec 1 in Chandrapur
A five day Army recruitment rally is being held in Chandrapur for the benefit of youth from the region from December 1-5 and is likely to induct about 500 people during the camp, a top official said today.
Recruitment in soldier general duty, soldier clerk, soldier technical and solider technical (Nursing assistant) for youths from Akola, Bhandara, Washim and Nagpur would be carried on December 1 at Chanda Club ground, Chandrapur, said Col N S Bains, Director, Army Recruitment Centre, here.
He said Amaravati, Akola, Bhandara, Chandraupur, Gadchiroli, Gondia, Washim, Aardha, Yavatmal and Nagpur youth would be recruited for solder tradesman on December 2.
Similarly Chandrapur, Gadchiroli and Wardha boys will get opportunity on December 3 for soldier general duty, soldier clerk, soldier technical and soldier technical (nursing assistant) and December 4 is kept reserved for Amravati, Gondi and Yavatmal for same category recruitment. December 5 will be exclusively recruitment for son of ex-soldiers, son of widows, son of war widows and sportsmen of state and national level.
- Across the aisle: Misadventures of the Modi government
- The absence of ‘parivartan’ in political culture
- Why was Digvijaya Singh spotted at the VHP office?
- Out of my mind: A fractured politics
- As army’s jihadist house of cards unravels, it is causing a blowback within Pakistan
- As the focus shifts to fixing Brazil economy, its political problems are set to endure