Army recruitment rally in Vidarbha from Dec 1
- Ditched by Anna, Mamata rallies â around herself
- AAPâs existence a miracle of Bhagwan, Allah: Kejriwal at Mumbai road show
- CBI chief for closing Lalu cases, director of prosecution doesnât agree
- Maoist attack: gaps between official version, facts on ground
- Trouble for Khobragade as govt finds daughters have US, Indian passports
A five-day army recruitment rally is being held in Chandrapur from December 1 to induct about 500 people, a top official said on Wednesday.
Col N S Bains, director, Army Recruitment Centre , said youth from Akola, Bhandara, Washim and Nagpur would be considered for posts of soldier (general duty), soldier (clerk), soldier (technical) and nursing assistant at a rally at Chanda Club ground on December 1.
He said Amravati, Akola, Bhandara, Chandrapur, Gadchiroli, Gondia, Washim, Wardha, Yavatmal and Nagpur youth would be recruited as solder tradesmen on December 2.
Chandrapur, Gadchiroli and Wardha boys will get an opportunity on December 3 to be recruited for soldier general duty, soldier clerk, soldier technical and nursing assistant.
December 4 has been reserved for Amravati, Gondia and Yavatmal for recruitment in same categories.
December 5 will be exclusively for sons of former soldiers, widows, war widows and state, and national-level sportsmen.