Army tribunal defends dismissal of unfit officer, says maintaining physical standards ‘paramount’
- Army fight off terrorist attack on camp in Samba, operation still on
- Kasab never asked for mutton biryani, I cooked it up: Ujjwal Nikam
- He ‘harassed’ me, IAS officer Ravi’s batchmate told cops hours after his death
- Explained: Overshoot to kill
- Renuka Choudhary booked for allegedly demanding Rs 1.10 crore from Congress aspirant
The Tribunal also held that it cannot interfere in six other petitions of a similar nature which were clubbed together for disposal in which the petitioners had challenged the "discharge'' on the "aspect of modification of army rule 13 by SRO 22 of 13 May 2010."