Arnold Schwarzenegger proud of son Patrick
- Myanmar says operation on militants was on Indian side of border
- Somnath Bharti's wife accuses him of domestic violence, DCW issues notice
- Debt-stressed Punjab farmer, who met Rahul Gandhi, commits suicide
- Jitender Tomar did not graduate from our varsity: RML Awadh University
- Railways staggers tatkal booking to ease pressure, upto 50 pc refund on cancellation
Hollywood action star Arnold Schwarzenegger has praised his son Patrick for emerging with a shining career.
The 66-year-old The Terminator star is proud of his 19-year-old son for managing his movies and studies at the same time, reported Daily Express.
"I'm so proud of him. It's not easy having a father like me and having to emerge with his own career. But he's not only working hard, he's studying hard, going to college and learning business, " Schwarzenegger said.
"Half the people who make it in Hollywood lose their money so you have to learn to look after it. That's why I'm so pleased he's learning business just like I did. It means he won't lose his money because of some shyster," he added.
Patrick recently had a role in "Grown Ups 2" with Adam Sandler.