Arnold Schwarzenegger proud of son Patrick
- SC quashes decision to include Jats in OBC category, rules caste can't be sole ground
- Day after results, Omar, Amit Shah and Ram Madhav met to explore J&K tie-up
- Neither Sonia nor Rahul ever filled such forms: Congress
- Nun gangrape case: 10 detained, Centre seeks report from WB govt
- To push land law forward, govt set to pause House
Hollywood action star Arnold Schwarzenegger has praised his son Patrick for emerging with a shining career.
The 66-year-old The Terminator star is proud of his 19-year-old son for managing his movies and studies at the same time, reported Daily Express.
"I'm so proud of him. It's not easy having a father like me and having to emerge with his own career. But he's not only working hard, he's studying hard, going to college and learning business, " Schwarzenegger said.
"Half the people who make it in Hollywood lose their money so you have to learn to look after it. That's why I'm so pleased he's learning business just like I did. It means he won't lose his money because of some shyster," he added.
Patrick recently had a role in "Grown Ups 2" with Adam Sandler.