Arnold Schwarzenegger proud of son Patrick
- Ishrat case: BJP cites role of Chidambaram, Manmohan Singh in changing affidavit
- Govt can exceed growth target with less political obstructions, says Jaitley
- J&K link opens up: 13 days after Ishrat died, man who tied her to LeT killed
- Forensics can’t find human remains: Only 4 Pathankot attackers confirmed
- Trump, Clinton move closer to winning party nominations after big ‘Super Tuesday’ wins
Hollywood action star Arnold Schwarzenegger has praised his son Patrick for emerging with a shining career.
The 66-year-old The Terminator star is proud of his 19-year-old son for managing his movies and studies at the same time, reported Daily Express.
"I'm so proud of him. It's not easy having a father like me and having to emerge with his own career. But he's not only working hard, he's studying hard, going to college and learning business, " Schwarzenegger said.
"Half the people who make it in Hollywood lose their money so you have to learn to look after it. That's why I'm so pleased he's learning business just like I did. It means he won't lose his money because of some shyster," he added.
- La-la land budget
- All-White Hollywood to all-savarna Bollywood, the fight still needs to be fought
- Sticking with fiscal consolidation roadmap, the Union budget has obviated instability
- The budget recognises the crisis in rural India, but allocations do not match the talk
- Budget confuses govt’s rabid rightwing supporters more than it annoys its opponents
- Budget makes the right moves on agriculture, but no gamechanger