Arnold Schwarzenegger proud of son Patrick
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Hollywood action star Arnold Schwarzenegger has praised his son Patrick for emerging with a shining career.
The 66-year-old The Terminator star is proud of his 19-year-old son for managing his movies and studies at the same time, reported Daily Express.
"I'm so proud of him. It's not easy having a father like me and having to emerge with his own career. But he's not only working hard, he's studying hard, going to college and learning business, " Schwarzenegger said.
"Half the people who make it in Hollywood lose their money so you have to learn to look after it. That's why I'm so pleased he's learning business just like I did. It means he won't lose his money because of some shyster," he added.
Patrick recently had a role in "Grown Ups 2" with Adam Sandler.