Arnold Schwarzenegger proud of son Patrick
- Naxal threat has to be quashed with a firm hand, says Pranab, as Maoists kill 16 in Chhattisgarh ambush
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to the west coast
- AAP defends Rs 20,000 per person dinner with Kejriwal, says it was transparent
- Bhagwat cautions RSS cadres against crossing limits for BJP
- Narendra Modi's new found love for Bihar a ploy to win votes: Nitish Kumar
Hollywood action star Arnold Schwarzenegger has praised his son Patrick for emerging with a shining career.
The 66-year-old The Terminator star is proud of his 19-year-old son for managing his movies and studies at the same time, reported Daily Express.
"I'm so proud of him. It's not easy having a father like me and having to emerge with his own career. But he's not only working hard, he's studying hard, going to college and learning business, " Schwarzenegger said.
"Half the people who make it in Hollywood lose their money so you have to learn to look after it. That's why I'm so pleased he's learning business just like I did. It means he won't lose his money because of some shyster," he added.
Patrick recently had a role in "Grown Ups 2" with Adam Sandler.
- School kids ‘adopt’ spotted deer at Sanjay Gandhi National Park
- Jain trust gets HC caveat to ordain minor as sadhu
- Time to help Zaheer make the decision: Prasad
- BMC in a ‘tearing’ hurry as poll code kicks in
- Two men shot at in Tilak Nagar, different versions puzzle police
- Shami makes most of lively wicket
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express