Arnold Schwarzenegger returning to 'Terminator 5'
- Hang me if I have committed crime, no apology: Modi
- Fifth phase of Lok Sabha elections in 121 seats on Thursday
- April 16 campaign roundup: Narendra Modi in firing line of Gandhis
- N Srinivasan faces serious charges, canât return until probe: Supreme Court
- Kolkata Knight Riders seal opener in comprehensive fashion
Arnold Schwarzenegger has said he is set to star in "Terminator 5" and revealed the movie's script will be finished this year.
The 65-year-old action superstar, who stars in the first three instalments of the film franchise, said during promotion for his latest movie 'The Last Stand' that he will star in the forthcoming film, reported Sun Online.
Schwarzenegger is pleased with the direction the motion picture is taking after the film's bosses hired some "really quality writers".
"They're writing right now 'Terminator 5'. There have been some writers on it for the last year-and-a-half and they could not pull it off.
"We have told them over and over that they are going in the wrong direction, now they've finally got rid of those writers and they've got new really quality writers. Now they're going in the right direction. I think this year the script will be finished and we will be able to go into pre-production," he said.
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18
- The 'Silli' effect hold the surprise element in Ranchi
- ‘Cautious’ MU yet to send answer sheets for assessment, move may delay results
- AAP launches ‘Scam Expose Helpline’, to train people to conduct stings