Arnold Schwarzenegger still loves Maria Shriver, hopes to reconcile
- Mad rush, chaos as Arvind Kejriwal takes local train to woo 'aam aadmi' in Mumbai
- SC defers hearing on Sahara's plea on releasing Subrata Roy
- IAF aircraft on standby for missing Malaysian Airlines search ops
- Presidential delay in mercy petitions: SC won't reconsider verdict
- Lalu loyalist-turned rebel Ram Kripal Yadav joins BJP
Action star Arnold Schwarzenegger, who spent Christmas with estranged wife Maria Shriver, says he still loves her and has hopes to reconcile.
In an interview with German newspaper Bild, Schwarzenegger said he spent the Christmas holiday with Shriver and their children and that the two still are on very good terms, reported ET online.
"We're not fighting a war. I still hope for reconciliation I still love Maria," he said. Shriver filed for divorce in 2011 after 25 years of marriage after the 65-year-old former California governor admitted that he fathered a child with the family's
The actor has also acknowledged other affairs during his