Around Town : Greater Noida pump manager robbed of Rs 12.5 lakh
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
Unidentified persons, all armed with weapons, robbed the manager of a petrol pump of Rs 12.5 lakh near City Centre in Greater Noida on Monday morning. Police officials said that while the number of assailants, who were all armed, is not known thus far. No case was registered till late in the evening as officials of the Kasna and the Surajpur police stations refused to register an FIR, each claiming that jurisdiction over the case belonged to the other. Police officials said, "Prima facie it seems that the accused were well versed with the routine of how the cash was deposited day to day. We have recorded statements of eyewitnesses and have some clues. A case has been registered at Kasna Police station and delay of filing of the FIR is also being investigated."