Around town: Five-year-old girl gangraped
- PM Modi's 'strategic restraint' choice: A virtue or a necessity?
- PM to people of Pak: Let’s go to war against unemployment, poverty... let’s see who wins
- Uri attack: Odia BSF jawan succumbs to injuries, death toll rises to 19
- Rain havoc in Telangana: Death toll rises to 8 in Medak
- Kashmir: Curfew imposed in Kishtwar following arrest of 3 charged with sedition
New Delhi:A five-year old girl was raped by two men and a minor earlier this week, police said on Thursday. The child suffered serious internal injuries and has been admitted to a government hospital in Delhi. Additional Commissioner of Police (Southwest) A K Ojha confirmed the incident.
Man held for drug trafficking
- Across the aisle: In search of a Pakistan policy
- Fifth column: War, not terrorism
- Out of my mind: The Chinese way
- Inside track: Keeping him away
- In both India and Pakistan, war and peace are used to make political gains
- PM Modi’s strategy of escalation vis a vis Pak seems like a gamble, but not without calculation.