- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
19-yr-old from UP drowns in Ambala
Ambala:A 19-year-old youth, Ranjit, from Gonda district (Uttar Pradesh), who had come here to his uncle to participate in the historical Bawan Dwadshi Mela, drowned in the Naurangrai Tank at the time of conclusion of the three-day mela in Ambala City on Wednesday night. The police and fire brigade started a rescue operation but succeeded in locating the body in the morning. The body was handed over to the victim's kin after a post-mortem.
175 donate blood in Sector 36
Chandigarh:The Property Consultants' Association along with Market Welfare Association, Sector 36, on Thursday organised a blood donation camp at the market where 175 donors donated blood. A team from PGI, under the supervision of Dr Usha Rao, was present.