- National Herald case: Supreme Court orders Sonia, Rahul Gandhi to face trial
- 26/11 Mumbai attackers were getting directions from control room in Karachi, admits Headley
- Anti-India acts cannot be tolerated, say Rajnath, Smriti on JNU row
- 26/11 deposition: Sparks fly after Headley repeats Ishrat-LeT link
- Gravitational waves: A leap towards theory of everything
Godown collapses in Alipur, two dead
New Delhi:Two persons died and one was injured after an under-construction godown collapsed in Dhuliya Colony, Alipur, around 6 am on Sunday. Omprakash, a resident of Dhuliya colony was getting a godown built next to his house. Six labourers were working at the site. Two of them, Pintu (25) and Sharan Ram (25) were killed. Police said
they had registered a case against Omprakash.
Two held for robbery, snatching
New Delhi:Two persons were arrested for their alleged involvement in various robbery and snatching cases in the city, police said on Sunday. Sanjeev (32) and Naveen (28) were arrested from Hari Nagar after a 55-year-old woman complained that the duo had snatched her chain near Satnarayan Mandir on October 5. According to police, a gold chain, a country-made pistol and a knife were recovered from them. On October 12, Jaswant Kaur, a resident of Fateh Nagar, was going to a market when the bike-borne men robbed her gold chain at gunpoint.
Safety grills missing, FIR against builder