- Rafale deal: India sign agreement with France to acquire 36 fighter jets
- Subrata Roy set to go back to Tihar jail; SC declines to extend parole
- Explained: Restricting Pakistan's access to Indus easier said than done
- MNS-affiliate sets 48-hour deadline for Pakistani artists to leave India
- BJP-BDJS alliance in Kerala on verge of collapse hints leader
Woman burnt alive for 'dowry'
Firozabad:A woman was burnt alive allegedly by her husband for dowry in Narkhi area on Saturday. Samanshri (22) was allegedly set afire by her husband Dharmveer in the morning, police said. She was rushed to a hospital where she succumbed to injuries after giving her statement to the magistrate. Police have launched a manhunt to nab the accused after lodging an FIR on complaint of the victim's family.
Man falls off from third floor, dies
Lucknow:A 28-year-old man died after falling off from the third floor of a building in Lucknow's Hazratganj area on Saturday morning. He has reportedly fainted because of a bout of epilepsy leading to his fall. Ramajor alias Chhuttan had come to work and was sitting on the railing while waiting for the office to get opened when the incident happened. At this time he suffered a bout of epilepsy and fell from the railing, said police. He died on the spot.
Teenager killed by 'big cat' in Bahraich
- In both India and Pakistan, war and peace are used to make political gains
- PM Modi’s strategy of escalation vis a vis Pak seems like a gamble, but not without calculation.
- Describing soldiers who died in Uri as martyrs does them a disservice
- Claiming Shahabuddin is irrelevant in Nitish Kumar’s Bihar sidesteps the truth
- Deendayal Upadhyaya transformed the Jana Sangh into a cadre party.
- Pakistan and India must get together to isolate the Kashmir issue