Aroundtown: Kejriwal leads protest outside CM’s residence
- FIR against Giriraj Singh for Modi-Pak remark, BJP pulls him up
- Modi attacks Gandhis again, wonders how Rahul can lead country when he can't handle Amethi
- Malaysian Airline flight to Bangalore makes air turnback
- Vote for BSP to keep fascist forces, dynasty rule at bay: Mayawati to Muslims
- Emissary row: Sanjay Saraf dismisses reports of carrying any message from BJP
NEW DELHI: Aam Aadmi Party leader Arvind Kejriwal led a protest against demolition of buildings in South Delhi outside Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit's Motilal Nehru Marg residence on Friday. "Arvind Kejriwal and his supporters said they wanted to meet the CM, despite police telling them that she has been hospitalised," officials said. Dikshit was taken to hospital after she complained of fatigue.
'Toll-free campaign': FIR filed against BKU
GHAZIABAD: Based on a complaint by Wave Pvt Ltd, operators of the Dasna Toll Plaza on NH-24, the Ghaziabad Police registered an FIR against members of the Bharatiya Kisan Union for causing losses to the company between December 2 and December 6. Over 50 members of the BKU forced toll operators to allow vehicles to pass without paying toll.
ASI gets time to submit report
New Delhi: The Delhi High Court on Friday told the Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) to file a report on its survey to ascertain if there was any Mughal-era mosque at the disputed Subhash Park site near Red Fort by February 1.