Aroundtown: Kolkata artistes head to Delhi for puja
- Mad rush, chaos as Arvind Kejriwal takes local train to woo 'aam aadmi' in Mumbai
- SC defers hearing on Sahara's plea on releasing Subrata Roy
- IAF aircraft on standby for missing Malaysian Airlines search ops
- Presidential delay in mercy petitions: SC won't reconsider verdict
- Lalu loyalist-turned rebel Ram Kripal Yadav joins BJP
As the week of festivities approaches, a group of artistes will be travelling from Kolkata to play the Dhak and Dhol in pandals in Delhi. The Karol Bagh Puja Samiti, that claims to be the third oldest puja group in Delhi, will bring famous bands, singers and a dance group from Kolkata this year. President of the Samiti, Robin Bannerjee, said on the occasion of the 150th birth anniversary of Swami Vivekananda, the samiti was preparing a theme pandal of "Belur Math" of West Bengal for the first time in Delhi.