Aroundtown: Kolkata artistes head to Delhi for puja
- Vote Supriya or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day
- Dhowan takes over as Navy Chief, superseded Sinha resigns
- Congress releases CD of Uma Bharti calling Narendra Modi 'Vinash Purush'
- India to pay Russia for arms, ammo it sells to Afghanistan
As the week of festivities approaches, a group of artistes will be travelling from Kolkata to play the Dhak and Dhol in pandals in Delhi. The Karol Bagh Puja Samiti, that claims to be the third oldest puja group in Delhi, will bring famous bands, singers and a dance group from Kolkata this year. President of the Samiti, Robin Bannerjee, said on the occasion of the 150th birth anniversary of Swami Vivekananda, the samiti was preparing a theme pandal of "Belur Math" of West Bengal for the first time in Delhi.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer