- Mad rush, chaos as Arvind Kejriwal takes local train to woo 'aam aadmi' in Mumbai
- SC defers hearing on Sahara's plea on releasing Subrata Roy
- Presidential delay in mercy petitions: SC won't reconsider verdict
- Lalu loyalist-turned rebel Ram Kripal Yadav joins BJP
- IAF aircraft on standby for missing Malaysian Airlines search ops
Chandigarh Chemist Association to strike on May 10
Chandigarh: The Chandigarh Chemist Association has decided to observe a strike cum agitation on May 10. The intimation and copy of memorandum has been sent by AIOCD to union minister and advisor to the Administrator, home secretary, senior superintendent of police, Pawan Kumar Bansal (MP), deputy commissioner, and Director, Health Services.
BJP holds meet
Chandigarh: President of the Chandigarh unit of the Bharatiya Janata Party, Sanjay Tandon, held a meeting of the incharges of various committees. The planning for the protest by the party on May 4 was done. This would be part of the nation wide protest planned by the party. Tandon said that the Congress-led government was steeped in corruption and the common people have been suffering as a result of this.
- Rs 1.28 lakh looted at gunpoint
- Venkaiah Naidu sure of BJP crossing ‘magic figure’ in south India
- AAP candidates truly ‘aam aadmi’: Prithvi Reddy
- Bangalore fund-raiser: Dine with Arvind Kejriwal for Rs 20,000
- AAP sounds Gul Panag about Lok Sabha poll, father says decision soon
- The real high and low: Drunk cop creates ruckus in court, held