'Arrogant' Pak cancels BSF flag meet, cites no reason
A flag meeting between commanders of the BSF and Pakistan Rangers is expected to be held next month over a host of issues including ceasefire violations.
Border Security Force (BSF) sources said that a "routine" border meeting between the field commanders of the force and Rangers was scheduled for January 16 on the Pakistani side at Munnabao border.
"This was posponed till February 20 this year by Pakistan Rangers. No specific reason was cited and this decision was conveyed to us on January 4," they said.
A host of border issues will be taken up during this meeting, they added.
- Across the aisle: The ethos of India wins the election
- Salvation of India rests with Modi, provided he reforms himself
- Not much time left for Modi's 'Sabka Saath Sabka Vikas'
- Let's admit, India among countries with highest levels of religious tolerance
- Inside Track: L K Advani's birthday business
- Bihar: what happened and why