Arshad Warsi begins shoot of 'The Legend of Michael Mishra'
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Bollywood actor Arshad Warsi has begun shooting director Manish Jha's next 'The Legend of Michael Mishra'.
The film stars Aditi Rao Hydari, Boman Irani and his son Kayoze Irani, who was last seen in filmmaker Karan Johar's 'Student of The Year'.
"Good morning... Today I start shooting for 'The legend of Michael Mishra'... nervous and excited," Warsi posted on Twitter.
Jha has previously directed films like 'Anwar', 'Matrubhoomi: A Nation Without Women' and a segment in 'Mumbai Cutting'.
Warsi's latest release 'Mr Joe B Carvalho' hit theatres on January 3. He will be next seen reprising the role of 'Babban' in the sequel of 2010 film 'Ishqiya'.
'Dedh Ishqiya' directed by Abhishek Chaubey, also stars Naseeruddin Shah, Madhuri Dixit and Huma Qureshi. The film will hit theatres on January 10.