Arshad Warsi begins shoot of 'The Legend of Michael Mishra'
- Amit Shah moves HC against FIRs on hate speeches
- Narendra Modi tukde-tukde kar dega: Rahul Gandhi
- Defiant Azam Khan stands by Kargil won by Muslim soldiers remark, gets EC notice
- Lok Sabha elections: Polling ends in Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Arunachal
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Due to the dynastic politics, people continue to live the way they did under Mughals, says Modi
Bollywood actor Arshad Warsi has begun shooting director Manish Jha's next 'The Legend of Michael Mishra'.
The film stars Aditi Rao Hydari, Boman Irani and his son Kayoze Irani, who was last seen in filmmaker Karan Johar's 'Student of The Year'.
"Good morning... Today I start shooting for 'The legend of Michael Mishra'... nervous and excited," Warsi posted on Twitter.
Jha has previously directed films like 'Anwar', 'Matrubhoomi: A Nation Without Women' and a segment in 'Mumbai Cutting'.
Warsi's latest release 'Mr Joe B Carvalho' hit theatres on January 3. He will be next seen reprising the role of 'Babban' in the sequel of 2010 film 'Ishqiya'.
'Dedh Ishqiya' directed by Abhishek Chaubey, also stars Naseeruddin Shah, Madhuri Dixit and Huma Qureshi. The film will hit theatres on January 10.
- Walmart to launch 50 stores in big India push
- Poojary banking on ‘sympathy’ for Dakshina Kannada seat
- Solution to water woes key factor in Chikkaballapur
- Eying 85 pc turnout, election dept offers many sops
- Last day, last show: Parties flex muscles, try to connect with one & all
- From societies to slums, Adhalrao-Patil on the move