Arshad Warsi begins shoot of 'The Legend of Michael Mishra'
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Bollywood actor Arshad Warsi has begun shooting director Manish Jha's next 'The Legend of Michael Mishra'.
The film stars Aditi Rao Hydari, Boman Irani and his son Kayoze Irani, who was last seen in filmmaker Karan Johar's 'Student of The Year'.
"Good morning... Today I start shooting for 'The legend of Michael Mishra'... nervous and excited," Warsi posted on Twitter.
Jha has previously directed films like 'Anwar', 'Matrubhoomi: A Nation Without Women' and a segment in 'Mumbai Cutting'.
Warsi's latest release 'Mr Joe B Carvalho' hit theatres on January 3. He will be next seen reprising the role of 'Babban' in the sequel of 2010 film 'Ishqiya'.
'Dedh Ishqiya' directed by Abhishek Chaubey, also stars Naseeruddin Shah, Madhuri Dixit and Huma Qureshi. The film will hit theatres on January 10.