Arshad Warsi begins shoot of 'The Legend of Michael Mishra'
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Bollywood actor Arshad Warsi has begun shooting director Manish Jha's next 'The Legend of Michael Mishra'.
The film stars Aditi Rao Hydari, Boman Irani and his son Kayoze Irani, who was last seen in filmmaker Karan Johar's 'Student of The Year'.
"Good morning... Today I start shooting for 'The legend of Michael Mishra'... nervous and excited," Warsi posted on Twitter.
Jha has previously directed films like 'Anwar', 'Matrubhoomi: A Nation Without Women' and a segment in 'Mumbai Cutting'.
Warsi's latest release 'Mr Joe B Carvalho' hit theatres on January 3. He will be next seen reprising the role of 'Babban' in the sequel of 2010 film 'Ishqiya'.
'Dedh Ishqiya' directed by Abhishek Chaubey, also stars Naseeruddin Shah, Madhuri Dixit and Huma Qureshi. The film will hit theatres on January 10.