Arshad Warsi steps in for 'Jolly LLB' instead of Shah Rukh Khan
- BJP party of fake Ram bhakts, will contest all seats in ’17, says Shiv Sena
- To speed up infra projects, stay out of wildlife clearance, Govt tells SC
- PM woos German investors, promises stable environment
- Koraput lynching: Only 6 policemen to control armed mob of ‘200 villagers’
- It's Official: Hillary Clinton to kick off White house bid
Arshad Warsi stepped in to star in Subhash Kapoor's 'Jolly LLB' after superstar Shah Rukh Khan showed less interest in the film.
"I had met Shah Rukh for this project. He even liked the subject. He found the story great but he took few a months time. Things were not materialising, so I went and approached Arshad," Subhash said at the first promo launch of 'Jolly LLB'.
Directed by Subhash, the film revolves around Arshad, a small town lawyer.
The film also stars Boman Irani as a lawyer and has Amrita Rao playing Arshad's love interest.