Arshad Warsi steps in for 'Jolly LLB' instead of Shah Rukh Khan
- Congress says Togadia spreading venom; EC seeks recording of alleged hate speech
- Akhilesh Yadav tears into Narendra Modi bastion on maiden visit to Gujarat, says third front ready to govern
- Proponents of Article 370 should say how it has helped J&K: Rajnath Singh
- 1984 riots: Akalis protest over Capt Amarinder Singh's clean chit to Jagdish Tytler
- IPL 7: CSK register 93-run victory over hapless DD
Arshad Warsi stepped in to star in Subhash Kapoor's 'Jolly LLB' after superstar Shah Rukh Khan showed less interest in the film.
"I had met Shah Rukh for this project. He even liked the subject. He found the story great but he took few a months time. Things were not materialising, so I went and approached Arshad," Subhash said at the first promo launch of 'Jolly LLB'.
Directed by Subhash, the film revolves around Arshad, a small town lawyer.
The film also stars Boman Irani as a lawyer and has Amrita Rao playing Arshad's love interest.
- A ‘woman Modi’ seeks votes for Mulayam Singh’s party in Indore
- They refused to vote because of Kalyan, vow to turn out now and shut his son out
- Ex-Ulfa leader upsets equations in Bodo bastion Kokrajhar
- In Maharashtra, Muslims bitter but see few options beyond Cong
- Poll staff stranded, govt employees protest
- Sarpanch, son among three killed in Pulwama