Arshad Warsi steps in for 'Jolly LLB' instead of Shah Rukh Khan
- Not RSSâ job to chant âNamo, Namoâ, canât cross limits for BJP: Mohan Bhagwat
- Missing Malaysia Airlines: âFakeâ passports mystery deepens
- Mocking Nitishâs âPM hopesâ, Modi woos Muslims, Yadavs
- Arvind Kejriwal accused of influencing TV interview
- Dalit teen canât pay to cheat in exam, immolates himself
Arshad Warsi stepped in to star in Subhash Kapoor's 'Jolly LLB' after superstar Shah Rukh Khan showed less interest in the film.
"I had met Shah Rukh for this project. He even liked the subject. He found the story great but he took few a months time. Things were not materialising, so I went and approached Arshad," Subhash said at the first promo launch of 'Jolly LLB'.
Directed by Subhash, the film revolves around Arshad, a small town lawyer.
The film also stars Boman Irani as a lawyer and has Amrita Rao playing Arshad's love interest.
- Eight held for ‘attacking’ Dalit wedding procession in Sabarkantha
- 90 airports on alert to check movement of cash ahead of elections
- Notices to 23 hospitals for withdrawing facility
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- In Mumbai, teacher’s love story with student ends in her arrest
- Govt dismisses AAP allegations
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express