- Defiant Giriraj stands by his remark, says Pakistan trying to stop Narendra Modi from becoming PM
- Modi attacks Gandhis again, wonders how Rahul can lead country when he can't handle Amethi
- Emissary row: Sanjay Saraf dismisses reports of carrying any message from BJP
- Modi would have ousted Vajpayee just like Jaswant, Advani: Rahul Gandhi
- IPL 7 Live Score, RR vs KXIP: RR take on KXIP in battle of equals
Eternal Colours of Life, a collection of works by Priya Patkar, will be displayed at Malaka Spice, Koregaon Park. Time: 11 am to 11.30 pm.
Desh Ki Awaaz will be held at India House Art Gallery, 53, Sopan Baug, Balewadi till March 10. Time: 10 am to 8 pm.
Artists in Transit, an exhibition of the latest works of Mukta Avachat-Shirke and Aditya Shirke is on at Ayatna Gallery, Golibar Maidan Chowk, Camp, (except Mondays).
Fine Balance, a series of artwork by Ichcha Bhojani is being showcased at Tilting Art Gallery, Ishanya, from 11 am to 7 pm.
Contours, comprising works by Madhavi Kolte and Ritika Zharotia, will be showcased at Darpan Art Gallery from February 27 to March 5.
Hand-crafted jewellery will be exhibited at Sahib Singh Gallery, Aundh, February 21 to 23.
Medley in Ceramics 3, an exhibition of ceramic articles, is on at The Renaissance Art Studio, Off Pashan Road, from 11 am to 6.30 pm.
5th Annual Vinod Doshi Theatre Festival will be held from February 25 to March 1 at Yashwantrao Chavan Natyagruha, Kothrud. It will feature plays such as Piya Behrupiya, Maro Piya Gayo Rangoon , Gasha and Uney Purey Shahar Ek.
Gandhi Aadva Yeto, a Marathi play directed by Priyadarshan Jadhav, will be staged on February 21 at Tilak Smarak Mandir from 12.45 pm.
Tuzyavrachya Kavita, a recital of poetry, by well-known Marathi poets Sandeep and Soniya Khare will take place at Yashwantrao Chavan Natyagruha, Kothrud on on February 22.