Arvind Kejriwal top news maker followed by Gujarat CM Narendra Modi: Yahoo!
- If Narendra Modi wins over 125 seats in Gujarat Assembly elections, will that pave way to prime ministership?
- Has Irfan Pathan, Narendra Modi Gujarat Assembly elections 'hug' ended the schism that existed between the BJP and minority community?
- Gujarat vote may be first step to Modi vs Gandhi face-off
- Sonia Gandhi attacks BJP ideology, says Country is at crossroads
- Rahul mocks Modi, says his Gujarat development model is a toffee model
- Under fire over Baru's revelation, Congress retorts by calling 'Vajpayee the weakest PM India ever had'
- Narendra Modi, party not separate, no infighting: BJP on Joshi's remarks
- Priyanka Gandhi denies report on fighting polls against Modi
Virat Kohli was the most searched cricketer, ahead of Rahul Dravid, VVS Laxman, Kevin Pietersen and Sachin Tendulkar.
YIR selected Olympics Bronze medalist boxer Mary Kom as Yahoo! India's 'Person of the Year' following her performance at the London Games 2012.
iPhone 5 dominated the list of Top Tech Stories for 2012, followed by Google glass, Facebook IPO and its purchase of Instagram.