Arvind Kejriwal's Aam Aadmi Party activists thrashed by Louise Khurshid's supporters
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Activists of Aam Admi Party (AAP) were today allegedly thrashed by supporters of Louise Khurshid, wife of External Affairs Minister Salman Khurshid at eye camp here.
The incident took place when Vivek Yadav and some other activists of AAP reached district hospital, where an eye camp was to be inaugurated by Louise.
As soon as they showed black flags, district Congress president Prakash Pradhan and Aradhana Pradhan of women wing started thrashing Yadav and other supporters on directions of Louise, Yadav alleged in his complaint to the police.
In the incident, Yadav and one Sunil Mishra sustained fractures in their legs.
Yadav has given his complaint to the police seeking an FIR against the guilty.
Superintendent of Police, Shalabh Mathur said that he had video recording of the event and after analysing it action would be taken against those involved in the act.
FIR would be lodged after the police conduct prima facie investigations, he added.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express