Priyanka Chopra goes de-glam for Gunday
- IAF An-32 aircraft missing: Manohar Parrikar undertakes aerial survey of search operations
- Hillary Clinton picks Tim Kaine as running mate
- Judith D'souza, Indian kidnapped in Kabul, rescued: Sushma Swaraj
- Bhagwant Mann interview: 'I just wanted to show system of draw of lots in Zero Hour'
- Toll climbs to 46, Rajnath visits Kashmir valley today
Actress Priyanka Chopra, who played an autistic girl in award winning Barfi!, dons desi avatar for her next film Gunday.
Priyanka is currently shooting for the movie with Arjun Kapoor in Kolkata. The Fashion star was seen in a pale blue sari atop a crowded truck laden with livestock.
The movie directed by Ali Abbas Zafar of Mere Brother Ki Dulhan fame also stars Ranveer Singh and Irrfan Khan.