Priyanka Chopra goes de-glam for Gunday
- Six Shiv Sena workers arrested for paint attack on Sudheendra Kulkarni
- Bihar elections: 57% turnout in first phase, voting peaceful
- PM Modi lashes out at Nitish Kumar over Kushwaha's video, says JP insulted on birthday
- Industrial production touches 3-year high, grows at 6.4% in August
- 10 years of RTI : While the government is willing, officials are not
Actress Priyanka Chopra, who played an autistic girl in award winning Barfi!, dons desi avatar for her next film Gunday.
Priyanka is currently shooting for the movie with Arjun Kapoor in Kolkata. The Fashion star was seen in a pale blue sari atop a crowded truck laden with livestock.
The movie directed by Ali Abbas Zafar of Mere Brother Ki Dulhan fame also stars Ranveer Singh and Irrfan Khan.