As blue as grass can get
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri, says communal harmony will take country forward
- Mobile internet services cut in Jammu after recovery of cows' carcasses
- Volkswagen recalls 389 units of Polo model in India
- Air Force plans for women to fight wars: will they fly in the face of conventional non-combat roles?
- After Mumbai, Ghulam Ali's concert in Pune cancelled following Shiv Sena protest
While Leaning on the everlasting arms, a hymn dating back to 1888, takes the album in a more spiritual tangent, Ol' Joe Clark remains content with being the only track that doesn't benefit from Elredge's crusty, Southern-accented vocals. Kristin Scott Benson's fiddle-playing skills are overshadowed only by her charming presence in the videos and everybody — from upright bassist Terry Smith to guitarist Jamie Johnson —join in to lend their voices to the songs from time to time.
This album provides some classic performances in Bluegrass, and if it's a genre you like, the album could be just what you have been waiting for.