As blue as grass can get
While Leaning on the everlasting arms, a hymn dating back to 1888, takes the album in a more spiritual tangent, Ol' Joe Clark remains content with being the only track that doesn't benefit from Elredge's crusty, Southern-accented vocals. Kristin Scott Benson's fiddle-playing skills are overshadowed only by her charming presence in the videos and everybody — from upright bassist Terry Smith to guitarist Jamie Johnson —join in to lend their voices to the songs from time to time.
This album provides some classic performances in Bluegrass, and if it's a genre you like, the album could be just what you have been waiting for.
- Need equal rights for all gender minorities: Transgenders
- Rahul questions Mamata inaction on Saradha scam
- Karnataka govt ends lockout at Toyota plants
- After Pune, BJP now raises doubts about Mumbai voters’ list
- In Etawah, SP candidate holds ears to seek forgiveness and votes
- Cong, Shia cleric supporters trade charges day after attack on MLA